2021 stand availability
Want to join us in 2021?
To apply for your stand please complete and return the Exhibitors Order Form below ensuring that you complete an accurate description of your product range. We will then contact you to let you know if we can accommodate your requirements
For details phone us on 01934 733433 or contact us here.
Booking your stand
Take a good look around our website to answer any questions you may have, then choose the size of stand which suits you best. As long as the lines you sell differ from those already booked in we will gladly reserve a stand for you at the Shopping Fayre.
You need to complete our Exhibitors Order Form and return it to us by email or post. Please make sure you give an accurate description of the lines that you will be selling as these will be the only items permitted on your stand. If your application is accepted we will notify you by telephone or email.
You will be invoiced in two stages; 50% in July and 50% in September. You’ll receive an initial pack with free tickets and posters, and then by return you will receive all your set-up details, accommodation listings, exhibitor and vehicle passes, more posters and free tickets etc. We recommend that you keep in touch (especially first time exhibitors) and contact us with any queries that may arise.
We accept payment by cheque, card or bank transfer.
Other useful information
- Parking: there is ample parking for exhibitors adjacent to the main hall, with many exit doors allowing for easy access of stock from your vehicle. There are no steps to negotiate.
- Electrical: we have a firm of specialist exhibition electricians (E.H.Havill Ltd) on site during the Fayre if you need to amend any of your lighting or power requirements.
- Security: there is overnight security in the hall but it helps us if exhibitors bring adequate sheeting to cover their stand each evening.
- Catering: the Westpoint restaurant is open for exhibitors during set-up and also early each morning. Catering wagons are also available outside for a quick cuppa or snack.
- Cash points: there are cash points situated in the foyer (please note – they are NOT free to use).
- Vaping: Vaping is not permitted at the Fayre. We request that if you wish to vape, you do so outside the building, via the Main Entrance.